COME GROW WITH US!
WE ARE NOW ACCEPTING 2017 APPLICATIONS FOR GARDEN PLOTS AT ST. MARY’S & MARYSVILLE COMMUNITY GARDENS.
Our NBCHG Membership Handbook outlining Membership Benefits, the Gardeners Agreement and Safety Guidelines is available here. Please read through it carefully and contact Madeleine Nickerson (email@example.com) if you have any questions.
Your annual membership will be valid from January 1, 2017 until December 31st, 2017.
Sponsorship to cover fees may be requested if required.
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP FEES:
NBCHG General Membership fee is $10.00
• Free access to gardening, seed library and our educational programs throughout the year related to food production and preservation
• Discounted fee for cooking workshops
• Newsletter and Informational Updates via email
• Invitations to NBCHG social events
• Opportunities to help steward the organization through committee work
• Opportunities to have an active voice at our Annual General Meetings including the election of officers
NBCHG Garden Plot fee is an additional:
- $10.00 for each 4ft. x 10ft. plot at St. Mary’s Community Garden
- $20.00 for each 4ft. x 16ft. plot at Marysville Community Garden
PICK-UP & DROP-OFF AT THE LIBRARY:
Application forms are available at the Fredericton Public Library (12 Carleton Street) or at the Nashwaaksis Library Branch (324 Fulton Avenue). Completed forms & required fees can be dropped-off at either library in a sealed envelope (envelopes & forms available at the library). Click here for full instructions.
PRINT FORM & MAIL IN:
Download and complete the appropriate form (PDF format) below and mail all pages to: NBCHG Membership, 16 Lawrence Crescent, Fredericton, NB E3A 2H3. Make cheques payable to NBCHG Inc.
We encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible in order to be added to our email distribution list for future updates and to take full advantage of upcoming workshops and events.
RENEWING GARDENERS (had a plot with NBCHG in 2016)
Deadline: March 1, 2017 – for submitting your 2017 Membership Application Form, fees and mandatory survey form.
- The 2017 St. Mary’s Community Garden Application, 4 pages (includes general & garden plot membership and survey)
- The 2017 Marysville Community Garden Application, 4 pages (includes general & garden plot membership and survey)
Deadline: June 2, 2017 – for submitting your 2017 Membership Application Form and fees. You will initially be placed on a waiting list. Available plots will be assigned to new members starting April 1st, 2017 on a first-come-first-serve basis. NOTE: All new gardeners will be required to take part in on-site orientation and safety training before a plot will be assigned to them.
- The 2017 St. Mary’s Community Garden Application, 2 pages (includes general & gardening membership)
- The 2017 Marysville Community Garden Application, 2 pages (includes general & gardening membership)
Once your 2017 application form and all applicable fees have been received, if you have requested a plot at either Community Garden, you will be contacted in early May by one of our Garden Coordinators.