COME GROW WITH US!
NOW ACCEPTING MEMBERSHIP APPLICATIONS FOR OUR 2018 GROWING SEASON.
Our NBCHG Membership Handbook outlining Membership Benefits, the Gardeners Agreement and Safety Guidelines is available here. Please read through it carefully and contact Madeleine Nickerson (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions.
Your annual membership will be valid from January 1, 2018 until December 31, 2018.
Sponsorship to cover fees may be requested if required.
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP FEES:
NBCHG Supporter fee is $10.00 and includes:
- Information on workshops and educational programs being run throughout the City. These are offered year-round, on a wide range of topics related to food production and preservation. Workshops presented by NBCHG are free to members
- Informational updates via email
- Access to the NBCHG website for resources on gardening & events calendar
- Opportunity to join NBCHG committees involved in develop existing & new community garden projects throughout our city
- Opportunity to attend & participate in the NBCHG Annual General Meeting for the election of officers
- Invitations to join in events hosted by NBCHG
NBCHG Garden Plot fee is an additional:
- $10.00 for each 4ft. x 10ft. plot at St. Mary’s Community Garden
- $20.00 for each 4ft. x 16ft. plot at Marysville Community Garden
PICK-UP & DROP-OFF AT THE LIBRARY:
Application forms are available at the Fredericton Public Library (12 Carleton Street) or at the Nashwaaksis Library Branch (324 Fulton Avenue). Completed forms & required fees can be dropped-off at either library in a sealed envelope (envelopes & forms available at the library). Click here for full instructions.
PRINT FORM & MAIL IN:
Download and complete the form (PDF format) below and mail all pages to: NBCHG Membership, 16 Lawrence Crescent, Fredericton, NB E3A 2H3. Make cheques payable to NBCHG Inc.
RENEWING GARDENERS – Deadline: April 1, 2018 – for submitting your 2018 Membership Application Form and fees.
NEW GARDENERS – Deadline: June 1, 2018 – for submitting your 2018 Membership Application Form and fees. You will initially be placed on a waiting list. Available plots will be assigned to new members starting April 1, 2018 on a first-come-first-serve basis.
NOTE: All new gardeners will be required to take part in on-site orientation and safety training before a plot will be assigned to them.
Once your 2018 application form and all applicable fees have been received, if you have requested a plot at either Community Garden, you will be contacted in early May by one of our Garden Coordinators.
Second plots are distributed after June 15, 2018, so late applications may not be able to access a plot.