Marysville Community Garden
MARYSVILLE COMMUNITY GARDEN STILL HAS GARDEN PLOTS AVAILABLE FOR THE 2017 GROWING SEASON.
- Individual raised (mounded) beds – 4’ x 16’
- City Water donated by Marysville Place
- Organic gardening practices only
- On-site compost bins constructed from recycled palettes
- Access to full complement of gardening tools
- Full southern exposure
- Fully fenced with member-access only
- Close to bus route and bike trail
How to get to Marysville Community Garden
ADDRESS: Marysville Place – 20 McGloin, Marysville, NB.
BY BUS: 16 Marysville – there’s a bus stop right at Marysville Place – check Fredericton Transit for times and route.
BY BIKE: Just take the Gibson Bike Trail directly to Marysville Place or take the Nashwaak Bike Trail to Bridge Street then follow Bridge Street to Marysville Place (20 McGloin) – check the Fredericton Trail Map for more information.